
We found a toddler's paradise on Monday! We were looking for something to do, and we ran across an ad in the phone book for the Jumpin' Monkey. When I looked on-line, I was so excited to take Matthew there, and I wish we had one of these in Michigan. They had 8

inflatable play domes, with slides and plenty of room to jump and roll around. In the center of the building was a giant play space, stocked with every toddler toy imaginable. All along the sides there were dress-up rooms, filled with

costumes and props for the older kids. They even had a coffee snack bar! This was a perfect day. I know Matthew was really needing some time to just be a kid for a few hours. It was great having all these new toys to play with!!

After we left the Jumpin' Monkey, we headed off to the beach to watch the waves one last time. He loved watching all the kids playing in the sand, and was captivated by the waves and all the seagulls (which he called doggies).

Today we are heading home. We will miss Nana and Papa, but are also very excited to see daddy and Sierra again! Bon Voyage Virginia Beach!! We'll see you next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment