Greg and I took Matthew to the zoo last week on Greg's day off. The weather was perfect, and Matthew loved seeing all the animals. He still refers to each of them as doggies, but it's the cutest thing ever. Here are some favorite shots of the day.
Looks like so much fun. I go with my first graders soon and then this summer I am planning on taking Brooke for the first time. I am looking forward to it. I love the pictures. My favorite is the one of Greg, and Matthew on his shoulders! CUTE!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. I go with my first graders soon and then this summer I am planning on taking Brooke for the first time. I am looking forward to it. I love the pictures. My favorite is the one of Greg, and Matthew on his shoulders! CUTE!
Post a Comment