
As the weeks go by, I find I am forgetting to take pictures. Maybe it is because it is so much busier at his age now. At any rate, we are going to start keeping the camera in the kitchen this new year (call it my personal new year resolution.) Maybe if it's right there, it will be used more?? We had over 100 photos per month the first 15 months or so...now they are getting more sparse. I can see now why most people have so many more photos of their first child!! Speaking of multiple children...we finished all our paperwork for our next adoption, and are half way done with our photo scrapbooks. We should be approved and ready to go in mid-January to early February!! We'll be sure to keep everyone posted. I'll have Christmas photos soon after the holiday too...I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment