Our Dr. is also an asthma specialist, and he said to stop with the Singulair, which is commonly the culprit with behavioral problems (this made my day!!) and Matthew will now be on Pulmacort once each day via breathing treatment. This should not affect his behavior at all, and will help Matthew to be a normal kid by not coughing and wheezing every time he runs, jumps or cries. So, even though our little guy has some special needs, they are managable. I am thankful to God that he has no other food allergy!! Thanks Robyn for the referral! Much love!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Allergy Testing Results
Our Dr. is also an asthma specialist, and he said to stop with the Singulair, which is commonly the culprit with behavioral problems (this made my day!!) and Matthew will now be on Pulmacort once each day via breathing treatment. This should not affect his behavior at all, and will help Matthew to be a normal kid by not coughing and wheezing every time he runs, jumps or cries. So, even though our little guy has some special needs, they are managable. I am thankful to God that he has no other food allergy!! Thanks Robyn for the referral! Much love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I can empathize with Matthew. Allergies are no fun, but definitely managable with the right accomodations. I am glad he will be able to be a normal little boy and that you can keep Sierra.
Post a Comment