
I have decided that all the books on sleep are written by those with no children! Despite our various attempts, Matthew will not take more than a 30 minute nap unless he is:
a. Sleeping beside Greg or myself
b. In the car driving on the freeway
c. In his stroller
Here he is after a car trip, while I am praying he stay sleeping for just a little longer.

Matthew found his toes! He loves to suck on them. It's a good thing it's summer and his toes are free!! It's also very helpful during diaper changes. What a helpful boy!!

We now have a rubber play mat on our living room floor. I think it goes well with the decor!! It's been nice now that Matthew is rolling and scooting in a circle. It's easy to clean up too!!

Now, if we could only convince Sierra that this is not her play mat!! If I had a dollar for each time I say "Off the mat" to Sierra, Greg could quit his job and we could send Matthew to Harvard! Anyone know a good dog trainer??

Awwww. We love our bath time again! We have now started bathing Matthew in the kitchen sink. Hey, it worked for our parents didn't it?? He loves it, and it's much easier on all our backs!
No comments:
Post a Comment