Oops! Sorry I missed this posting! Thank you Matthew. I love you too! Oh, so....... much!! Nana needs a little help sometimes keeping up with blogs, twitters, tweets and the like. I sure am glad that I have a clever little grandson like you to keep me in the groove. Now if you could only help mommy and daddy get online with the webcam, then maybe we could have some real fun! What do you say? Love you always, Your Nana
2 comments:
Oops! Sorry I missed this posting! Thank you Matthew. I love you too! Oh, so....... much!!
Nana needs a little help sometimes keeping up with blogs, twitters, tweets and the like. I sure am glad that I have a clever little grandson like you to keep me in the groove.
Now if you could only help mommy and daddy get online with the webcam, then maybe we could have some real fun! What do you say?
Love you always, Your Nana
We have the webcam installation on the calendar...not kidding :-)Next week I think...love you!!
Post a Comment