ave about two weeks of catch up posting to do, including today's birthday photos, which I hope to get to tonight...but I like to do things in order (if you know me, you know that about me :-) In the meantime though, I thought I would put up a few recent videos. I will warn you to turn down your volume (quiet, but not off completely) for the Squealer video.
BTW, if you have any advice for how to stop the squealing, we are eagerly open to suggestions!! Though it may be cute, I'm certain we have had some degree of permanent hearing loss as a result of it!
PS: Saying "No scream please Matthew, makes him laugh
PSS: Ignoring it makes him scream more.
PSSS. Screaming back makes him cry.
The Squealer:
The Kiss:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so cute and so funny! Happy Birthday Matthew!
Post a Comment